Help the community by reporting a problem to the appropriate body.

Fix My Street

Most environmental and neighbourhood issues such as blocked gully’s, drains and culverts, fly tipping etc can be dealt with by reporting the problem here FixMyStreet ( There is also an App that you can download onto your smartphone so you can report the problem at the scene.

District Council

Other issues such as abandoned cars, dead animals in public spaces can be dealt with by the District Council, here is the link Public spaces – Vale of White Horse District Council (


To report an overgrown or obstructed footpath, click this link Public Rights of Way – Countryside Access Map (

Concerns about Flooding

There is a wealth of information on this link Oxfordshire County Council – Flood Toolkit (